Sunday, April 19, 2009

NIGHTMARES!

Well nothing much actually,juz want to share to everybody..heheh...Ok to make the story goes, it begins when i went to bed at 11 pm last night,after a quick bed prayer and bible reading, then i spreads my blanket with the full fan,fanning towards me,hope to get in nicest dreams as soon as I landed my head.But as usual I'm hardly to sleep even i landed my head to the nice pillow,except when I'm too tired and sleepy then the pillows are all mine.

I still can hear some crowds cheering and shouting of joy, well it definitely about 'football' i don't know what match last night, all i wanted to do is sleep and get some rest and tomorrow will be easier to me to wake up early and go to work...after almost a half an hour struggling to get sleep, then i realized that i was in a dream.Undentify dream...it was so dark and all i can see is a very dim lights of fire..i was looking for a way and try to get out of that darkness....Its like exploring with Brenan Fraser in "Journey to the Center Of the Earth" which is in the dangerous cave...

When i was walking i don't know where and make an attempt to find the lights,i saw 3 solid figures infront me, all in black and wearing black cloak and but i can't see their faces..i only can describe its like a 'Dementors' the antagonist character in Harry Potter...they grabbed me and what i did is shouting and yelling for help, but it seems soundless and only echoed in my ears,...i finally managed to calls Jesus.I calls Jesus and begging for help a few time and i was released,then my heart pounding steadily and it comes the 2nd time, the same thing they did to me, I only shouting and shouting till my voices hurt and amazingly i was released by what i called 'Satan',...i think i'm sweating and my whole body trembling too much...wtf? i sighed ...

I think that is, end..thank God i murmured, but i was wrong, they came again,i saw they bring something like a washbowl,and this time they are stronger than ever,they grabbed me tightly and the 'Master' i guess tries to watered me with some liquid, i think i was an oil, the master oiling my face and my body, oh God ,i was paralyse , i cant move my whole body even my finger, i shouted and shouted " let me gO you Bastard' i said...but once again only me can hear that, i am all out shouting like crazy, but it helpless...the oil all over my face, and i was like 'finish' ...but i gained the strength to call Jesus and Father above for help,...i can feel my mouth dry enough and i need some water,but i keep shouting Jesus's name,then finally i awake and the 1st thing i saw is my mirror infront pf me,then i saw something like a long hair at the chair,but i it's only my shirt looked like a hair in the mirror,i'm still trembling and i can feel my numb body and hardly to walk.I turned on my lamp and thinking what is happening,...it was 1.11 am after midnight..

After i drank enough water,I found my Holy water and make a very quick pray and then scattered the Holy water around my room...still i can hear people at the nearby restaurant cheering the soccer matches...i decide to continue my sleep, but i tried to turned off my lamp, but i can't sleep, so i juz let the lights on till in the morning...and i slept well then...

All i can summarised here are maybe that thing wants to 'try' me and it's not only a dream,i seems so real and i believed that Satan is always looking for opportunities to chase after us and to bring us down...in fact this is not my first time....after all i thanked Jesus for protecting me from evils....i rather have a 'wet' dream than this hahahah...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP