Friday, May 1, 2009

Tomok: One in a Million season 3 winner

Oh yeah...he's really won this competition,Tommok defeats Esther and Aweera.I juz can't believe what i witnessed right after the hosts announced the winner.Haya.....i'm so dissapointed ,i juz like "What? Tomok?".....

For me, his voice is juz an ordinary and nothing special about it,compared with Esther and Aweera, both of them much better than Tomok, Aweera has that rock talent,and Esther has that what we called soft and fresh for Malaysian music industry.

After the voting lines are closed. i counted my votes for Esther, all together is 69 votes...wow,and know what, half of my votes come in after the show ends an hour later.Shit...i think, Esther's votes are higher than Tomok,but maybe something wrong is happening...hahahah

Anyway , congrats to Tomok, and to Esther and Aweera hope you guys have some good future.Oh by the way, i have to pay more for my hp bill for this month,and if Esther win that night i will be happy to pay my bill even almost a rm100 ..cehhh...

p/s i support sabahan talent, not too obses with this kind of stuff, AF7? oh please..give me a break...hahaha..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP