Sunday, July 17, 2011

I WAITED FOR YOU



Dear God please send me somebody who'll care!
I'm tired of running, I'm sick with despair.
My body is aching, it's so racked with pain.
And Dear God I pray as I run in the rain'

That someone will love me and give me a home.
A warm cozy bed I can call my own
My last owner neglected me and chased me away
To rummage in garbage and live as a stray.

But now God I'm tired and hungry and cold.
And I'm afraid that I'll never grow old.
They've chased me with sticks and hit me with stones
While I run in the streets just looking for bones!

I'm not really bad God, please help if you can.
For I have become just a "VICTIM OF MAN!"
I'm wormy Dear God and I'm ridden with fleas
and All that I want is an owner to please!

If you find one for me God, I'll try to be good
I won't run away and I'll do as I should.
I don't think I'll make it to long on my own,
Cause I'm getting so weak and I'm so all alone.

Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry,
Cause I'm so afraid God, that I'm gonna die!
And I've got so much love and devotion to give,
That I should be given a new chance to live.

So Dear God PLEASE, PLEASE answer my prayer
And send me somebody who WILL really care?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

I'm here to help get your internet site off to a great start off. Do not be 1 of those that wished they had accomplished it much better the first time, then take on the task, and cost, of beginning above. Your internet site reflects that which you and your company or hobby are all about.

I am able to present low-cost, user-friendly, custom created sites to get a wide range of organizations, organizations and groups.In addition, it should not price a fortune to obtain you began. I am going to support guide you by way of the method and even alert you once i believe you could be getting in above your head, or beyond your budget.

Listed below are some hight good quality solutions for a resonable price:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]freelance web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP